Saturday, May 25, 2013

I Fairy Lumos Blue review

Hey guys its Daniel ! So this is just a quickie quickie review on these circle lenses. This circle lenses are made by I Fairy which I believe are from the manufacturer of Vassen (I may be wrong). 

Color:
These are a noticeably pop of blue in my dark brown eyes which I found quite surprising. It depends what lighting you are in so the color may vary as it does in most lenses. In person they are a navy blue in indoor lighting, outside they are a international Klein blue. 



I rate it a 9/10.

Design: 
The design is fairly simple too, the blue part of the lenses have a sort of petal like design and a black limbo (outer) ring. These lenses in my opinion resemble the pop-c lenses. I also like how it is simple type of circle lens design.



8.5/10

Comfort: 
To me, my eyes seem to find I fairy lenses really comfortable. However, when you first soak the solution when you open it, the lenses feel really scratchy. To me I have to kind of break in the lenses and my eyes have to get use to them. After about 2 times of wearing them after they have been opened, the lenses on feel like they aren't on and you can wear them 8-10 hours without drying or irritation. However, it depends on your eyes themselves and each persons comfort level may vary.

Comfort: 9.5/10

Enlargement: 
I believe all I fairy lenses are 14.5mm in diameter but are advertised as 16mm. The number 16mm does not derive from the actually size of the lenses, but the effect. Lenses with a black limbo ring in my opinion make the lenses look larger because the black creates a depth in your eyes with causes a sort of hypnotizing time of feel. They make my eyes look really large and doll like. So if you want big blue lenses, these are the lenses for you.

Enlargement: 10/10

Overall of these lenses, I hardly wear them only due to the fact that I usually only wear brown and grey. However, I do like these lenses a lot, but I usually go from brown and grey lenses better. 


Top: no lens
Middle: lens
Bottom: comparisons 

Overall I rate these I fairy Lumos blue circle lenses a 9/10.

Pictures of the lenses on me :3




Thank you guys for taking your time and reading this blog post ^^ have a nice day :)


1 comment:

  1. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. colored contact lenses

    ReplyDelete