Saturday, November 28, 2015

Crushing

Hey friends, so I guess I got around 1,600 views on my blog, but mostly I write this like as a diary. Today we are going to be talking about crushes. OHOOHOHO yes, I kind of like someone right now. The reason I say 'kind of', is because I am really  uncertain how I should feel. I met this person last week and I am really intrigued. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because the person doesn't like me (yes, I know that sounds really really stupid), but this person is totally the opposite of people I liked before. My crush is pretty towards others, really freaking smart, but also a total dare devil and likes to take risk. Maybe it's because I hardly like anyone in person (because people around me are gross), and I usually dated online, but being in real life with this person feel scary. I'm not sure to confess because we have only known each other for a short amount of time, but I want to be friends with the person first. Sometimes I kind of hate myself because I tend to move really fast with relationships, and I always want the end outcome fast. I know that is really really dumb, because I want to get to know my crush first as a friend. In the end it will be better, because I will get to know my crush better as a person, and if something happens and we are in a relationship, I will to appreciate my crush more. I don't really know if it is a crush or being fond of the person, but as of now, I will try my hardest to remain friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment