Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bad Day Sad Day

Evening Lovelies ! So right now I have hair dye in my hair o u o. I'm dying it back to black with Garnier Nutriese in Number 10. So for the camera, my debit card had problems. So the camera was $679.75 while the hair mask was $20.40. I put $700 on the cards, but I guess I forgot to wait till my camera was confirmed before I bought the hair mask, so my order ended up getting cancelled ;_; just 10 cents. asdfghjkl but I guess I'll wait till Black Friday *sobs* What are you guys buying? Today wasn't really productive, I just did my laundry, but I didn't get it out of the dryer yet HUAHUAHAUAHUAHAUA that was like 9 hours ago. Yeah so I changed the layout to my blog a little, and new music ^__^ anyways hope you guys enjoy it and till tomorrow ~

No comments:

Post a Comment