Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving & Black Friday Shopping November 28 & 29, 2013

Evening lovelies ! On Thanksgiving our grandparents were hosting the family Thanksgiving lunch, so I helped a little cleaning up ^^ I actually woke up the latest at around .10 am. The lunch started at noon, and it was pretty fun. We all cracked jokes, and my uncle made delicious pot roast. Well actually I didn't eat any turkey, I preferred to eat ham ^^ after the lunch, we finished cleaning up at around 5 pm. After that I had to go to my old city, which was 1 hour away. We arrived at 6 and ate dinner with my cousins. After that, we went to Walmart, because the sales started at 6. The store was really crazy, and the line would take about 30 minutes literally ;_; we went to the mall at 10 and I waited for the H&M to open at midnight, and I only bought a sweater vest and gloves HHAHAAHAHAH. I also bought a long sleeve, for $8, and jacket for $16 at Hollister. I left for home at about 5:30 am. I woke up at 1 pm. I didn't really do much today. It was mostly just traveling. And I watched our church volleyball and basketball competitions. Yeah, so till tomorrow~  Todays song is

Mutrix ft. Charity Vance - Come Alive (The Two Friends Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment