Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hot Then Cold

Evening lovelies. So today was alright in the beginning, but then it got worse towards the end of the night. So I woke up at 4:30 am to go to church, as you can probably tell, I was grouchy when I woke up, due to the fact that I slept at midnight, Yeah well actually that's my fault. -.- well if you didn't know, I live with my grandparents, and the cousins from San Fran were staying with us from Wednesday till Sunday. As you can tell, we had to super clean the house and put away groceries. That took us from about 10 am to about 1 pm? Looking at that it, it doesn't seem that long, but then there was so much work ;_; My cousins said they were coming at night, so we took our time cleaning up. Then they said they were an hour away, at about noon. So we tried to clean the house first, and we were waiting. Turns out they went to their uncle's house. I waited for about 4 hours. Which was okay. When they got here, of course hugs and cheers were brought. I dyed my cousins hair, which turned out that her roots came out a tit bit lighter. I used Palty Caramel Sauce and left it in for an hour. My cousin said her ends weren't dead but they were a little dry. With my other cousin, we had a rubber band fight, yes so childish, I know. The cold part to my day was when my grandparents asked all of us what we wanted our future careers to be, and I said entertainer. Then they just thought really negative, and they showed no support whatsoever. Yeah so that kind of killed my day *sigh*.
Todays song is Titanium, the Sam Tsui Version. Till tomorrow. Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment